Terms and Conditions for Training Courses
When booking a course direct with Kryptosec Ltd, the following terms and conditions apply.
1. Course Booking Confirmation
- Course bookings will be confirmed via email to the address provided.
2. Payment Terms
- All quotes for training courses or any other services are exclusive of VAT.
- For scheduled courses, unless otherwise agreed with Kryptosec Ltd (such as may be the case for late bookings), payment shall be made in full no later than 10 working days prior to the commencement of a course.
- For onsite courses:
- i. Unless otherwise agreed with Kryptosec Ltd, course fee payment shall be made in full no later than 10 working days prior to the commencement of a course.
- ii. Where agreed that course fees and other costs will be invoiced following completion of a course, payment terms must be agreed and a valid Purchase Order number provided prior to the course commencing.
- iii. Unless deferred by agreement with Kryptosec Ltd, expenses (such as travel and accommodation costs) shall be paid in full no later than 10 working days prior to the commencement of a course.
- Payment information will be included on the invoice.
3. Course Changes
- Kryptosec Ltd shall be entitled to:
- 1. Modify course content. This may occur due to the natural evolvement of a course.
- 11. Change the date or location of a course, to reduce the amount delivered or to cancel a course entirely without liability for financial penalty or compensation other than an amount limited to a refund of 100% of any course fees already paid. This will usually only occur if forced to do so through circumstances beyond reasonable control, or when there are insufficient delegate numbers. Kryptosec Ltd will, however, use all reasonable endeavours to avoid such changes and will ensure that delegates are kept informed at all times should such changes be necessary.
- Cancellations are to be made in writing (an e-mail is acceptable), and a cancellation fee will apply unless otherwise agreed with Kryptosec Ltd. This is determined by the number of working days prior to course commencement that notice is received, as follows:
- 1. More than 15 = 0% of the course fee,
- ii. 15 or less but more than 10 = 50% of the course fee,
- iii. 10 or less but more than 5 = 75% of the course fee,
- iv. 5 or less = 100% of the course fee.
- If the cancellation fee is less than any payment already received, the difference will be refunded. If the cancellation fee is greater than any payment already received, the difference will invoiced.
- If a delegate fails to attend, or withdraws partway through a course, the full course fee will still apply.
- Delegates may be substituted upon notification in writing to Kryptosec Ltd (an email is acceptable), subject to any new delegate satisfying, where they exist, the course requirements.
- In the event of a delegate or purchaser changing the date of attendance, or re-scheduling a course, unless otherwise agreed with Kryptosec Ltd an additional charge will apply, as determined by the number of working days prior to course commencement that notice is received:
- i. More than 15 = 0% of the course fee,
- ii. 15 or less but more than 10 = 15% of the course fee,
- iii. 10 or less but more than 5 = 30% of the course fee,
- iv. 5 or less = 50% of the course fee.
- For onsite delivery, in the event of a purchaser cancelling or rescheduling a course, any non-refundable expenses incurred by Kryptosec Ltd for the original date will payable by the purchaser.
- The conduct and attitude of delegates will remain the responsibility of the delegates’ parent organisation.
- It is expected that at all times delegates will respect the aims and objectives of their fellow delegates and those of the designated trainer.
- Kryptosec Ltd adopts a zero tolerance policy with regard to poor conduct on a course. Any delegate whose poor conduct adversely affects fellow delegates or Kryptosec training staff will be given a verbal warning. If they fail to heed this warning they are liable for immediate removal from the course, without refund.
6. Confidentiality and Copyright
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all Kryptosec Ltd course material shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Kryptosec Ltd unless clearly indicated otherwise.
- The purchaser and delegate undertake to not copy or permit the photocopying of materials, nor disclose or permit the disclosure or sell or hire the same to third parties, nor use the same for running their own courses.
- It remains the purchasers responsibility to verify that the courses are suitable for the requirements of the delegate attending a particular course and that the delegate has the necessary level of competence to be able to achieve the objectives of the course.
- Kryptosec Ltd’s liability for loss and damage shall be limited to a claim for damages. The maximum aggregate liability will be the course fee for the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen. Kryptosec Ltd will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), howsoever arising, even if it has been advised of such potential loss.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions please do not hesitate to contact Kryptosec Ltd.